1 cup Organic Whole Wheat Flour
1 tablespoon baking powder
¼ teaspoon salt
1 cup almond milk or dairy-free milk of choice
2 tablespoons olive oil or melted coconut oil
2 tablespoons maple syrup or sugar of choice
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
More oil to grease your pan
1.In a mixing bowl,Add all the dry ingredient and then all the wet ones until everything is mixed together.
2. Heat a nonstick pan over medium-low heat. You’re ready to start cooking your pancakes once the surface of the pan is hot enough that a drop of water sizzles on contact.
3. Lightly oil the cooking surface with additional oil or cooking spray .Using a ¼-cup measure, scoop the batter onto the warm pan. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes until small bubbles form on the surface of the pancakes, and flip.
4. Cook on the opposite sides for 1 to 2 minutes, or until golden brown.
5. Repeat the process with the remaining batter, adding more oil as needed.
6. Serve the pancakes immediately and add bananas or any other fruit together with maple syrup.